If you still think voting against Trump or not voting at all is a good idea, listen to him inimitably, brashly lay out his case in his two hour Rush Radio Rally. Then examine carefully a few bedrock points (made by an awakened former Never Trumper) on which Trump’s base is unshakably built:
- Building the strongest U.S. economy in my lifetime through historic business and personal tax cuts, resulting in millions of jobs created and record-low unemployment [for minorities in particular];
- Cutting federal government regulations that had a stranglehold on American business innovators and entrepreneurs [creating those millions of employment opportunities underpinning a roaring economy];
- Confronting China’s trade abuses and negotiating fair trade deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, and Japan [thanks to a strong, unwavering presence at the American helm];
- Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate [which Never Trumper McCain thwarted as his legacy];
- Rebuilding our military through investments in our defense capabilities as well as securing the largest military pay raise in a decade [contrary to the bald lie about Trump considering the military “losers” and “suckers”];
- Nominating and confirming more solid conservative circuit court judges than any other first-term administration [restoring law, not social activism as the only hedge against anarchy];
- Nominating and fighting for the confirmation of two originalists, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, to the Supreme Court and then nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy left by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg [likewise, as above, putting the Constitution ahead of the personal preferences of the judiciary];
- Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and then brokering the Abraham Accords peace deal between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain [making Trump the best friend world Jewry has had, perhaps ever in American history];
- Consistently fighting Democrats to build the wall to secure our southern border, reinforcing and repairing hundreds of miles, with more construction on the way [putting an end to the plot to swarm our welfare system and voting rolls with unchecked, politically calculated immigration].
This is an extraordinary record and a nightmarish affront to those on the Left whose political power depends entirely on permanent despair and failure. Small wonder total economic freeze by manufactured Covid panic is a dream come true, “God’s gift to the Left,” as loose-lipped Hanoi Jane let slip. If that “gift,” mass lockdown “for your safety,” the end to the most basic human rights granted us by our Founders, is your idea of the Good Life, by all means do vote for Harris-Biden, in that order. After all, if all goes according to Nancy’s planned use of the 25th amendment, they’ll be getting rid of glue factory-ready Joe on day one. Lots of poison arrows in that nasty crone’s quiver.
Back to the positive: getting things done, a majority of voters genuinely declaring their lives are better after these four years, will be death to today’s Democratic Party. Let’s hope Trump’s re-election and four more years of real progress provides the coup de grace to those Dem dreams of a Venezuelan America. And an unprecedented resurgence of the American spirit, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Just the basics will do, ma’am; just the basics.