Herman Cain’s New Book

October 17, 2011
By
But like Paul, Cain believes that President Obama is
Read about “12 awesome things you never knew about Herman Cain” at Business Insider, drawn from his new book, “This Is Herman Cain!”  Be privy to the highly classified information that President Cain’s secret service code name will be “Cornbread!”….and that this man has a sense of humor.

Artiss YouTube Embed: The YouTube ID of -DrSEyjBj1w is invalid.

Cain talks about his 2005 book, “They Think You’re Stupid.”

Artiss YouTube Embed: The YouTube ID of k6uat6gC3xQ is invalid.

More about Herman Cain.

15 Responses to Herman Cain’s New Book

1. David Bonner on October 18, 2011 at 8:56 am

As a Nation, we are blessed that Hermain Cain is running for, and will be, the next President of the United States.

• Mary Hinkle on October 18, 2011 at 10:02 am

From your mouth to God’s ear!!!!

2. Cheddar head on October 18, 2011 at 9:53 am

Thank goodness! Someone with a sense of humor. Can’t wait to vote for Cain in 2012.

3. Alibi Inn on October 18, 2011 at 10:06 am

Get your tickets for the Cain Train! Mr. Cain is a red, white and blue fellow American!

• maggie on October 18, 2011 at 6:05 pm

loveit, laughed outloud. voted for herman for senator in ga. will vote for him again.

4. Louise Webb on October 18, 2011 at 10:55 am

As much as we admire this man, I must say we’d vote for “Howdy Dudey” before Obama…Cain has something special, lets watch….

• Lunaroki on October 19, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Heck, Herman Munster would do a better job running the country than Obama is. Thank God there’s someone in the race with something on the ball like Herman Cain. He’s a better man than we deserve. Let’s hope we get him anyway.

5. Eleanor on October 18, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Yes! A thick-skinned man of principle, intelligence, and ability, who possesses a marvelous sense of humor – in the vein of Ronald Reagan and Harry Truman.

6. Dan Rohe on October 18, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I am proud to be a conservative American with Herman Cain as a leader for all Americans. More Americans need to look at his successes and duplicate what he has done right. He is an inspiration to all Americans. My Hope is he does not Change. Dan

7. Becky Brill on October 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I CAN’T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF HERMAN CAIN !!!! LET’S GET BEHIND HERMAN CAIN !!!!

8. Roger Edmondson on October 18, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I want Herman Cain for his intelligence and business experience. I want Newt Gingrich for his intelligence and government experience. Between them they could work miracles….and Lord knows we need some.

I would pay to see either of them debate President Obama.

9. carrie on October 20, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Love Herman Caine but don’t like a 9% tax. Am a senior with income in low-thirties. I would lose property tax & medical deductions, which presently reduces my taxable income. One could deduct charitable contributions, but with a low income, there won’t be much left for any charitable deductions. No one has addressed that how losing these deductions on federal taxes only Increases ones tax bill.

• Fred on October 20, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I think they’ll need a special rate for low gross income. After that, flat tax would be a huge relief for everyone and the fire under an economy like we’ve never seen.

10. Rosa Demerse on October 22, 2011 at 12:36 am

you are knowledgable. I will buy your book and I will vote for you if you can make it to the final agaianst Obama. You need to let others know how smart you are. I agree that dems are ceating class warfare. I feel your determination is good. Many are against Monrmonism in the white house.lets elevate you. you can get the black and white vote. Trust in the Lord with all your heart,mind, and soul.

11. Floyd Patterson on October 26, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I don’t want another UN AMERICAN as President!!!
    I DON’T mind another American of any color, race or experience!!!
    Just get this fraud out of this country to never return!!!

This man would be one that has had experience and we could believe! Herman Cain!!! Pat