11-11-11, We salute our Vets!

November 11, 2011
By

Our Songwriter Laureate on his 80th birthday.

Artiss YouTube Embed: The YouTube ID of Vmc-pEyUHTs is invalid.

Army

Marine Corps

Navy

Air Force

Coast Guard

8 Responses to 11-11-11, We salute our Vets!

1. Gary Sheldon on November 11, 2011 at 9:31 am

AWESOME!! Never heard him sing…truley a historical event. Plus, my favorite patriotic hymn. As a marine veteran, I understand the sacrifice of so many that I was not called on to give…just fortunate and blessed to be a part of the Corps that gave so much to so many. May God continue to bless these great United States of America….

2. Lynn on November 11, 2011 at 9:52 am

The Communists promised to destroy American for the inside……only if we let them!!!
    If we can elect a man who has the courage of his convictions, we can take back America as it used to be…..at least to a great extent. So my vote is for Newt Gingrich. He’s not the run of the mill politician. He is a Constitutionalist and, I believe, a true Conservative.
    After the libs get tired of trying to destroy Mr. Cain, they will start on someone else….maybe Gingrich. That isn’t going to fly either. We need leadership not past personal problems.
    I am desperately sick of PC . I will have no more of it and the racist card.

3. Lynn on November 11, 2011 at 9:53 am

God Bless all who service our country here or abroad. Wish we had a president who really cared for our service men and women.

4. Kristen McFarland on November 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Aren’t we all sick of political correctness and multiculturalism…I have served in my time but express my ongoing thanks to those who currently serve and give everything they are for the rest of us…k

5. Jean on November 11, 2011 at 12:53 pm

My husband survived D-Day+6 and the Battle of the Bulge. He is truly a hero. And my thanks to all of our veterans, wherever they are serving, and to those who gave their lives to protect this great country. May God bless America and keep it safe!

6. Thomas on November 11, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Duty, Honor, Country.

May we nerver forget those that served.

7. Thomas on November 11, 2011 at 3:41 pm

May we never forget those that served. Amen

Duty. Honor. Country.

8. D Roamer on November 11, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Thanks for the fitting “God Bless America’. Still a God Loving and Fearing nation. This Korean veteran, waiting for deliverance come January 21, 2013!